Loaded Fruit Salad
If you're pushed on time this is a great breakfast option which can be meal prepped the night before. It's packed with nutrients and healthy fats to get you set up and started for the day ahead.
- 3-4 pieces Fruit of choice
- 100 g Greek Yogurt
- 20 g Walnuts (or nuts of choice)
- 1/2 tbsp Flaxseeds (or seeds of choice)
- Wash, peel (where needed) and chop fruit into bite size pieces and place in a bowl.
- Top with the yogurt, crumble the walnuts and sprinkle over the yogurt along with the seeds.
This is a great breakfast or snack that is suitable for detox and hormone balancing in general, containing antioxidants, fibre and healthy fats. Be sure to use seasonal fruits in a wide variety of colours. Although, I generally always add apple and kiwi to mine for the fibre and vitamin C. Plus kiwi is a great antioxidant and is said to help keep you looking younger!