Hello and welcome to my website! My name is Emma Louise Kirkham. I'm an author and health coach specialising in women's hormonal health.
I first started writing back in childhood, rushing through my schoolwork so I could pull out the notebook my English teacher had given me and write stories, yet somehow I've gravitated into non-fiction. Over the years I've had publications Peoples Friend, Irelands Own and I've been quoted in Eat This, Not That!
As a certified health coach and nutritional therapist, I've undertaken extensive training in all areas surrounding health and nutrition which has enabled me to provide you with the practical and easy-to-follow solutions for your hormonal issues. Whether thats by reading my books, joining one of my programs or digging deeper with some one-to-one coaching.
I love to share my knowledge with you and, I hope you enjoy my work!
Book your FREE Consultation
Unsure if health coaching is right for you, or have more questions? Then why not schedule your FREE 30 minute zoom consultation so we can have a chat about your concerns. No pressure or hard sell tactics guaranteed - that's not my style!
My Professional Qualifications
- The University of Huddersfield (2007 - 2010) - Level 7 (Masters) PGCE in Lifelong Learning
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition (IIN) (2020 - 2022) - Health Coaching Program | Hormone Health Coaching
- The Health Sciences Academy (2014 - Present) - Level 5 Nutritional Therapy | Level 5 Advanced Clinical Weight Loss | Level 5 Dietary Supplements Advisor | Level 5 Detox Specialist
- Sara Davison Coach Training (2021) - Accredited Break-up and Divorce Coaching
- Hypnotherapy Centre of Excellence - Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Emma was really professional and made me feel incredibly comfortable and at ease throughout. I'm really excited to try out the things we discussed.
I would highly recommend Emma, she's a fantastic coach! Don't struggle alone, contact this wonderful, warm person for support, guidance and assurance.
I struggled for years with PMS before reaching out for help. After working with Emma for only a few weeks and following the guidance she gave me, I started to notice improvements in my symptoms. Although she makes it clear it's not a quick fix, she is great to work with and explains everything clearly and in an easy to understand way. Talking with her is like having a chat with a friend!