Air Fryer Curried Chicken & Cauliflower Bake
Who doesn't love a one pot meal? This one is a great one to either meal prep in advance or throw together last minute and takes only 20-25 minutes to cook in an air fryer.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- Cauliflower Florets
- Pumpkin or Butternut Squash, cubed (optional)
- 6-8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1-2 Handfuls Spinach
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (optional)
- 1-2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (or oil of choice)
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Dice the chicken and any vegetables into bite size pieces
- Place chicken, vegetables and a good handful or two of spinach into a mixing bowl
- Add the olive oil and curry powder, mixing well to ensure all ingredients are coated
- Transfer into a glass dish/tray and place in the air fryer. Cook at 180c for 20-25 minutes (until the chicken is cooked throughout and vegetables are softened). I'd recommend stirring halfway through to ensure even cooking.
Note: I personally like my vegetables to have a bite of bite to them, aka I like them crunchy. If you prefer your vegetables softer you cam par boil them for a few minutes first before placing them in the air fryer. You can also cook this recipe in the oven at 200c for 20-30 minutes if you don’t have an air fryer. Again be sure to check the chicken is cooked throughout and the vegetables are softened to your liking.