Take the guesswork out of dietary supplements by letting me do the hard work for you.
The typical diet of today does not provide us with all the essential nutrients our bodies need. In fact, it is estimated that 9/10 people do not receive sufficient vitamins, minerals, and essential fats from their diet. This can play a critical role in hormone balance with deficiencies shown to impact on a range of hormones including our sex hormones, leading to issues such as PMS, thyroid problems and PCOS.
If you suffer from any of the following issues then it’s likely a supplementation programme would be be of great benefit to you:
- Acne/Rashes/Skin Infections
- Aches and pains in your body or joints
- Frequent colds or infections
- Lack of energy and struggle to ‘get going’
- Poor concentration/memory
- Constipation or Diarrhoea
- Slow wound healing or easy bruising
- Irritability or mood swings
- Anxiety or depression
- Poor condition of hair, skin or nails
- PMS or any menstrual issues
- Fertility and Pregnancy
- Headaches or migraines
- Food cravings or intolerances
- Sensitivity to light or smells
- Obesity and/or inability to lose weight
When you do a personalised supplementation plan with me, you will be given three months access to an online portal where you will work through a series of questions online to help me identify where deficiencies may occur. Once I have received the data from all your questions I will then work out your personalised programme and return this to you via email (so please double and triple check you have entered your email correctly when ordering). You will also find useful hints and tips in the online portal to help you get the best from your supplementation programme.
Please note: dietary supplements are not intended to replace the advice of a medical practitioner, if you are concerned about any of your symptoms or are on any medication you should always consult a doctor before starting a supplementation programme.
There are no reviews yet.